Front-End Developer Opportunity
A savvy geek with programming moves that put Zuckerburg to shame.
You’re willing to bring your knowledge and wit to the table and innovate. You wake up every day motivated to learn and think independently.
Here, you’ll be expected to test, research, and prototype solutions to problems and present them to the team. Your attention to detail allows you to mock-up, iterate, and present designs and interactions. You take ownership of your work and understand your responsibility as part of a small, growing team.
You have some familiarity designing UI systems, dashboards, and/or digital products. You have intimate knowledge of front end technologies - Node, ES6, HTML, and CSS.
Brilliant collaborators on a mission to change the game.
We’re a group of developers responsible for client applications & service product development. We work closely with our Product & Design Teams to produce consistent and cohesive experiences for our clients. We create with Go, Node, and ES6. Experience with those technologies is preferred (although not mandatory if you prove you’re hungry to learn).
Innovators and humble learners.
- You’ll help build and evolve our design systems – extending components and adding new ones to our library
- You’ll sketch and prototype ideas to understand viability, the time needed to execute, and the user experience
- You’ll help translate feature requests and user experience issues into shippable designs and code.
- You’ll whiteboard ideas with the team, provide and receive feedback, and iterate concepts, designs, and interactions.
- You’ll weigh in on product decisions, design direction, and feature roadmap.